Elementary Fax (319)-984-5612
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten requirements
- See below for requirements and please refer to the information you received during kindergarten round up.
- Up-to-date immunization card is required prior to first day of school
- School physical assessment completed by your provider before school begins
- Annual Student Health Update form - complete this form online yearly on JMC
- Lead Level - this is indicated on your school physical assessment
All parents must complete online the Annual Student Health Update form yearly before school starts on JMC
If your child will be taking a medication at school please fill out the Medication Consent Form and bring it to the office.
Also any new medical conditions or medication changes please indicate on the health form and contact the school nurse.
Third Graders - all 3rd graders will need a Vision Screening Form completed
- Medication/Allergy Forms
- Medication Consent Form your child takes any medication at school.
- Food Allergy Diet Modification - your child has food allergy? or can not have certain foods at school? Fill out this form
- Allergy action plan - Any child that has a severe allergy needs an action plan filled out yearly by their physician.
- Asthma action plan - Any child with asthma it is suggested to have an action plan be completed.
- Seizure action plan - If your child has a seizure disorder an action plan updated yearly is needed.